Holistic Wholeness is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cmth) and other relevant laws about how service providers handle personal information. We are committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws which govern how Holistic Wholeness <%--Care--%> collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal information.
Holistic Wholeness will collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with health care and for directly related purposes. For example, Holistic Wholeness may collect, use or disclose personal information:
- To another practitioner within our team for the purpose of facilitating professional services.
- To liaise with your private health fund.
- In an emergency where your life is at risk and you cannot consent.
- To maintain health records as required by law.
- For other purposes required or permitted by law.
Personal information may be shared between practitioners providing services within Holist Wholeness and we do not outsource any of our services. Nor do we outsource information or data storage services (including archiving of personal records). Holistic Wholeness will only collect your personal information directly from you and will not collect it from any other person or source.
Under no circumstances will we use or disclose any of your personal information to any other persons or organisations for any purpose at any time unless:
- You have consented.
- We are permitted or required to do so by law.
You have the right to access your personal information held by Holistic Wholeness upon request. You can also request an amendment to your personal record should you believe that the information within it is not accurate.